DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
How To Make a Carnation Pomander
Blooms By The Box shows you how easy it is to DIY your wedding flowers! This video shows you how to create a modern pomander ball with some floral jewelry! Order Oasis Foam Sphere 3" (netted or without nets), 25 stems of carnations, ribbon, and floral jewelery to create this arrangement all on your own! This is such a money saver!
- Purchase 3" inch floral foam spheres and carnations. You will need about 25-30 carnation stems to cover the 3" in sphere's surface.
- Soak floral foam in water to provide carnations with hydration.
- If you are using a netted sphere you can tie a bow to one end to create a handle on the pomander. If you are using floral foam without the net you can wrap ribbon around the sphere, criss-cross it and pin it to create your very own handle.
- Cut the carnations down to leave about 2"-3" of stem
- Place Carnations into the floral foam so they are touching, make sure there is no floral foam seen between the carnations.
- Use your fingers to fluff and spread the carnation petals before placing in the foam, this will help you use each carnation to cover the most foam possible.
- After you have finished covering your pomander you will have your complete look.
BloomsByTheBox.com Flower Advice
- Blooms DIY Flower Arranging Starter Kit
- Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
- DIY Dahlia Centerpiece in a Pedestal Vase
- How to Hydrate Dahlias
- How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
- How To Make A Boutonniere
- How To Make a Carnation Pomander
- How To Make a Fresh Flower Hair Clip
- How To Make a Ranunculus Boutonniere
- How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
- How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea,
and Garden Rose Bouquet
- How to Make a Rose Bouquet
- How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
- How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
- How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
- How To Make A Succulent Bouquet
- How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
- How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Corsage
- How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
- How To Wire a Succulent
- Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
- What is Blooms By The Box?