DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
BloomsByTheBox.com Flower Advice
- Blooms DIY Flower Arranging Starter Kit
- Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
- How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
- How To Make A Boutonniere
- How To Make a Carnation Pomander
- How To Make a Fresh Flower Hair Clip
- How To Make a Ranunculus Boutonniere
- How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
- How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea,
and Garden Rose Bouquet
- How to Make a Rose Bouquet
- How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
- How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
- How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
- How To Make A Succulent Bouquet
- How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
- How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Corsage
- How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
- How To Wire a Succulent
- Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
- What is Blooms By The Box?
How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
Purchase a bulk flowers pack from Blooms By the Box to make 8-12 arrangements like these. Full rustic arrangements are perfect for budget or crafty brides!
- Prep a few different sized vases with raffia and water.
- Use a taller skinny vase to add tall flowers such as delphinium and stock, remember to keep it simple.
- Next fill a shorter vase with flowers to make a full arrangement with a rotation of flowers from your wildflower pack, this arrangement, as it is medium sized should be the fullest. This one will be the focal point of a cluster of wildflower arrangements.
- Get a third vase in the smallest size and loosely arrange flowers in the mason jar or bud vase to create the rustic look.
- Bunch the arrangements in different vases together to create rustic wildflower arrangements. Add moss, burlap, ribbon, or rustic patterned materials to the centerpiece to add to the rustic style.