DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
BloomsByTheBox.com Flower Advice
- Blooms DIY Flower Arranging Starter Kit
- Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
- How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
- How To Make A Boutonniere
- How To Make a Carnation Pomander
- How To Make a Fresh Flower Hair Clip
- How To Make a Ranunculus Boutonniere
- How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
- How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea,
and Garden Rose Bouquet
- How to Make a Rose Bouquet
- How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
- How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
- How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
- How To Make A Succulent Bouquet
- How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
- How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Corsage
- How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
- How To Wire a Succulent
- Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
- What is Blooms By The Box?
How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
Wondering how to make the imperfectly shaped wildflower bouquet? Wonder no longer! Watch this video to see it all step by step:
- Start by creating a base of wildflowers. Grab a stem of spray daisies and spray roses to start the center of the bouquet. Secure the flowers with floral tape.
- Continue to secure your flowers with floral tape every time you add 3-4 stems of flowers.
- Keep in mind that you do not have to create a perfectly round shape in the rustic bouquets. Oddly shaped fillers in the bouquet such as bupleurum will help you create the rustic shape.
- Create a pattern of textures and colors with the variety of flowers in the wildflower pack.
- Surround the edges of the bouquet with some greens and tall flowers that will add a finishing touch to the outer edges.
- Wrap the bouquet with floral tape.
- Choose ribbon that matches your wedding color scheme and make a bouquet wrap.