DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
BloomsByTheBox.com Flower Advice
- Blooms DIY Flower Arranging Starter Kit
- Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
- How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
- How To Make A Boutonniere
- How To Make a Carnation Pomander
- How To Make a Fresh Flower Hair Clip
- How To Make a Ranunculus Boutonniere
- How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
- How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea,
and Garden Rose Bouquet
- How to Make a Rose Bouquet
- How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
- How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
- How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
- How To Make A Succulent Bouquet
- How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
- How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Corsage
- How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
- How To Wire a Succulent
- Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
- What is Blooms By The Box?
How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
2013 flower trends are very much driven by light, whimsical flowers such as ranunculus, peonies, and garden roses. This DIY Wedding Flower video will help you replicate this popular floral design on a budget. Flowers in the video include, light pink o'hara garden rose, pink romantic antique garden rose, white ranunculus, pink ranunculus, peach rose versilla, seeded eucalyptus, italian ruscus, and green + peach hypericum. You can find vintage milk glass vases on Etsy.com.
- Prep, rehydrate, and clean flowers upon arrival.
- Soak floral foam in water with floral food.
- Cut down the foam to fit inside the milk glass vase.
- Line the outer edges of the vase with seeded eucalyptus and
- Start adding large focal garden roses.
- Insert ranunculus in between larger flowers, make an even rotation throughout the centerpiece.
- Fill in all other spaces with Hypericum berries, peach roses, and greens.
- Rotate the arrangements and make sure all the colors and shapes are event spread through-out the arrangement, make any additions necessary to achieve balance and cover any showing floral foam.
- Place the arrangements on wedding table to make a modern, garden centerpiece table-scape.