DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
Saving money by doing your own floral arrangements at weddings or events is a must. We show you here how to prepare wholesale roses upon arrival. Cut them, remove the thorns and leaves, and eliminate guard petals. Put the flowers in luke-warm water in a cool place outside of the direct sunlight. After letting the flowers rehydrate they will be ready for arranging.
- Upon receiving flowers, cut the stems on a diagonal with floral sheers and put them in luke-warm water overnight. Make sure they are out of the direct sunlight so they do not dry up when the sun comes up. (Remove any leaves that may go underwater; this prevents bacteria from the leaves from entering the water and causing a shorter vase life).
- Next day, open packaging rolling the packed circle flat.
- Take each flower, re-cut the stems, remove any guard petals (damaged outer petals which are normal), and remove leaves from the bottom.
- You are ready to arrange, good luck!
BloomsByTheBox.com Flower Advice
- Blooms DIY Flower Arranging Starter Kit
- Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
- How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
- How To Make A Boutonniere
- How To Make a Carnation Pomander
- How To Make a Fresh Flower Hair Clip
- How To Make a Ranunculus Boutonniere
- How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
- How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea,
and Garden Rose Bouquet
- How to Make a Rose Bouquet
- How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
- How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
- How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
- How To Make A Succulent Bouquet
- How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
- How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Corsage
- How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
- How To Wire a Succulent
- Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
- What is Blooms By The Box?