The Wholesale Flower Superstore
DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
Here is the step-by-step break down you need to make a tall centerpiece that will make a statement. It is is a great way to add color and warmth to wedding tables. Use roses, hypericum, purple wax flowers, limonium, and leather leaf fern to get the job done!
- Purchase wholesale roses, fillers, and greens. Prep and hydrate all the flowers before arranging.
- Use a floral foam brick cut it down with a knife to fit the size of your vase or urn. This will hold your flowers in place and help you make a nice shape.
- Start by creating a shape. You can do this by placing a focal flower in the center and then creating a shape with your greens that you will fill in with all the others flowers.
- Constantly turn the arrangement as you go to make sure you are filling all holes and creating a symmetrical shape. If you continue to keep adding flowers the arrangement will become tighter, fuller, and more beautiful.
- Finish up by spraying Floralife leaf shine on the arrangement!
BloomsByTheBox.com Flower Advice
- Blooms DIY Flower Arranging Starter Kit
- Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
- DIY Dahlia Centerpiece in a Pedestal Vase
- How to Hydrate Dahlias
- How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
- How To Make A Boutonniere
- How To Make a Carnation Pomander
- How To Make a Fresh Flower Hair Clip
- How To Make a Ranunculus Boutonniere
- How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
- How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea,
and Garden Rose Bouquet
- How to Make a Rose Bouquet
- How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
- How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
- How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
- How To Make A Succulent Bouquet
- How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
- How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Corsage
- How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
- How To Wire a Succulent
- Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
- What is Blooms By The Box?