DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
BloomsByTheBox.com Flower Advice
- Blooms DIY Flower Arranging Starter Kit
- Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
- How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
- How To Make A Boutonniere
- How To Make a Carnation Pomander
- How To Make a Fresh Flower Hair Clip
- How To Make a Ranunculus Boutonniere
- How To Make a Ranunculus Centerpiece
- How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea,
and Garden Rose Bouquet
- How to Make a Rose Bouquet
- How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
- How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
- How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
- How To Make A Succulent Bouquet
- How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
- How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
- How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
- How To Make a Wedding Corsage
- How To Make Rustic Wildflower Arrangements
- How To Wire a Succulent
- Preparing Wholesale Roses For Arrangements
- What is Blooms By The Box?
How To Make a Wedding Corsage
Need to make corsages for a wedding or formal event? This is an inexpensive and easy way to make all the corsages at a lower cost. Here is a step-by-step video to help you through the process and look like a pro!
- Order bulk flowers for arrangements and use remaining flowers to make corsages.
- Use floral tape to put together the rose and filler.
- Cut the stems to all the same length and then wrap in floral tape from top to bottom.
- Turn the tabs over to hold the flowers onto the wristlet. Cover the tabs and metals wristlet holder with floral foam.
- Use ribbon to create a cohesive look with the bouquets and arrangements at the ceremony.