Shipping and Delivery for Your Wholesale Flowers and Floral Supplies
FREE Weekday Shipping to Most of the Northeast via UPS Ground on Flower Orders Over $200
BloomsByTheBox.com takes pride in the quality and freshness of our wholesale flowers and greens. In order to minimize transit time, we will choose the most appropriate shipping method to get them to your door in one day.
There is no weekday shipping charge for flower orders over $200 whose destination is within the yellow area on the map at right. (Flower orders under $200 will be charged $11.95.)
This area includes most destinations in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, Pennsylvania, Delaware and Maryland!
Your order will be shipped via UPS Ground and should arrive one day after it leaves our facility.
Please note: the same rules apply for floral supplies and flower petals. (Orders that contain floral supplies and/or freeze-dried petals whose total is under $200 will be charged a separate and additional $7.95.)
UPS does not guarantee a specific delivery time of day for its ground service.
UPS does not require a signature.
Out of Area Shipping
If your destination is outside our 1-day standard ground shipping zone, your flower order will require FEDEX Next Day Air service. All orders for supplies will ship UPS Ground. Please refer to the tables below for shipping rates:
Where Do We Ship?
- BloomsByTheBox.com ships wholesale flowers overnight to all locations in the continental U.S. This does not include Hawaii or Alaska.
- BloomsByTheBox.com does not ship to Canada due to customs and overnight shipping delays that interfere with our freshness guarantee.
How To Track Your Package
- You will receive a FEDEX or UPS tracking number via email on the day of your requested ship date. Shipping labels are processed at around 3:30PM EST Monday-Friday.
- Track your package by checking a box on your tracking link that sends all shipment updates including, estimated time of delivery and when the packaged has been delivered.
- There is no signature required but you should track the package and get the flowers hydrating as soon as possible after they have been delivered.
- Sign up with UPS Mychoice™ or create a FedEx Account to better track your packages.
Timing Your Wholesale Flower Order
Same Day Shipping & Order Cut-off
- Wholesale flower orders placed before 2:00PM EST Monday - Thursday can in most cases be shipped THAT day.
- Orders placed after 2:00PM EST Monday - Thursday can ship as soon as the next day.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday can be shipped the following Monday.
- You can pre-order up to 60 days in advance and specify the desired ship date.
- If you need to make a change to an order we will make every attempt to accommodate your change right up until the order has shipped.
Saturday Delivery Option
You may select a Friday ship date for delivery on Saturday. A $20 surcharge will be added to your shipping charge.
Unlike flowers displayed in a flower shop at their peak (or past), wholesale flowers are cut and shipped before they reach their prime beauty. As a result, you need to plan to receive your order 1-2 days in advance of your event to hydrate the flowers and allow them to open.
Orders may be canceled anytime before the ship date at no charge by contacting customer service.
Orders placed for same day shipping cannot be canceled.