This tutorial is so helpful! Making a DIY flower crown is best when simple just like this one. Don’t forget to visit the full tutorial on 100 Layer Cake.
1. Hydrate the flowers to make sure your flower crown will last all the way through your event without water.
2. Make sure you have flower clippers or scissors, floral wire, and small sized wholesale fresh cut flowers.
3. Cut all the flowers stems nice and short, then wire each stem to create a bendable support.
4. Create the base of your floral crown with a hardy/ bendable stem or branch.
5. Attached the wired flowers to the base with the floral wire.
6. Once satisfied with the look cover mechanic with filler like baby’s breath.
Would you try this out? Which flowers will you use?