DIY Flower Tutorials from Flower Designer
Eddie Zaratsian & BloomsByTheBox
We have fallen in love with fall colors and just in time to decorate your Thanksgiving tabletop or rustic and vintage wedding reception. Eddie Zaratsian has created two beautiful flower arrangements with Fall colors! Take a look below and tell us what you think in the comments!
Fall Rings Tabletop Flower Arrangement How-To Video
Watch as Eddie shows you how to create this beautiful floral arrangement.
Fall Basket Floral Arrangement How-To Video
Watch as Eddie shows you how to create this lovely Basket Floral Arrangement
How to Make a Fall Rings Tabletop Flower Arrangement
Prepare your Flowers
Floral foam: Pre-soak your floral foam and place into bases. Use floral tape to secure the foam to the base.
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and lower leaves, and cut all flower stems at an angle using floral shears or a very sharp knife. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging. Leave Leaves on Coffee Beans to help fill in the arrangement
Create Your Floral Arrangements
- Start by Inserting coffee beans with leaves still on the stem. Tuck into round floral foam.
- Add Garden Roses one stem at a time to spread color around ring evenly
- Tuck in Seeded Eucalyptus then accent with Leaves, Grasses and Coffee Beans to fill in the ring.
Polish the arrangement off by refilling the water. Display on Tabletop with Pillar candles and enjoy your floral ring arrangements.
How to Make a Fall Basket Floral Arrangement
Prepare your Flowers and Floral Supplies
Oval Basket: Line the Basket with a piece of plastic or liner before placing the floral foam so that the container doesn’t leak. After Foam is inserted tie handles of the basket up with Wire Ribbon
Floral foam: You can pre-soak your floral foam or fill the container with water (after you placed your foam into the container) fit into the basket and cut the corners of foam at an angle.
Flowers: Carefully remove thorns and lower leaves, and cut all flower stems at an angle using floral shears or a very sharp knife. Flowers may need time to rehydrate before arranging.
Pomegranate: Carefully cut into pomegranate and crack, so it is open but not in two pieces and inside seeds are exposed. Carefully insert Hyacinth Stick into Pomegranate to secure to floral foam while arranging.
Create Your Floral Arrangements
- Once Basket is prepared with Floral foam and Handles are Tied with Ribbon, begin inserting groups of Sedum into foam around the perimeter of the basket.
- Add Rose Hips into floral foam starting at the perimeter and working in fully cover floral foam and create movement.
- Add White Cosmos around the inside of the arrangement letting them hang naturally.
- Take craked Pomegranate and insert into center of arrangement to draw the eye. Insert whole pomegranates to accent the middle of the arrangement
Polish the arrangement off by refilling the water and enjoy your Fall Basket Flower Arrangement.
Want more? See more Blooms by the Box + Eddie Tutorials HERE
Production Advisor: Hrach Muradyan
Director: Anasheh Khodaverdi
Director of Photography: Narbeh Khodaverdi
Editor: Chris Damadyan
Assistant Editor: Andre Movsisyan
Zare, Alina Khamanyan & Arminaallure
Special thanks to Katy Sah