The rustic wedding look is not hard to achieve. Here are a couple guidelines to follow so that you can recreate rustic DIY Wedding Flower looks!
1. Use Burlap. Burlap screams rustic, it is reminiscent of the outdoors and adds a perfect neutral background that make the bright wildflowers really pop. Burlap is rustic and sweet in all wedding details. Use burlap string around the boutonnieres and bouquets to tie the theme in with the rest of the wedding.
2. Use a combination of vases such as mason jars, bud vases, and wooden vases. Different sizes and shapes create a vintage texture. Rustic wedding looks really focus on the beauty of nature. This means focusing different sizes and texture that make your look seem just as unpredictable as nature.
3. Always include Daisies or monte casino asters (the mini spray daisies)! They really do make the wildflower look. The little yellow center and soft petals can be found gracing beautiful natural fields. This specific flower triggers a wild naturalistic memory for anyone who has experienced nature at its finest.
4. Use lots of fillers and greens, Solidago and Queen Anne’s Lace especially. Fillers and greens are very important because they help you stay in budget and contribute the the rustic and natural theme.
5. Mix roses in with wildflowers! They formalize the wildflowers for a wedding and also soften the look. Peaches, pinks, yellow, and white roses are the most rustic looking.
Click on each picture to see more wildflower inspiration!
Check out these new wildflower packs!
Blooms Rustic Romance Wildflower Pack! Purple and Blue Rustic Bulk wildflowers!
Blooms Woodsy Giddy in Green Wildflower Pack!
Blooms Pretty in Pink Wildflower Pack
Blooms Vintage White Wedding Wildflower Pack
Which flower pack is your favorite? They are best sellers!