DIY Video: How to Make a Blushing Bride Boutonniere
How to Make a Blushing Bride Boutonniere
Thinking of a tropical theme for your wedding? This boutonniere featuring blushing bride protea and dagger fern will bring the beauty of the rain forest straight to your ceremony!
How many flowers do I need to make this Blushing Bride Boutonniere?
What floral supplies do I need to make this boutonniere?
How do I make a this Blushing Bride Boutonniere?
- Wrap protea stems with floral tape.
- Wire a spray rose bud and wrap.
- Create a few more rose buds stems. Brings stems together and wrap.
- Place your focal flowers, like roses, firmly in the floral foam.
- Attach a dagger fern stem and wrap with floral tape. Wrap all stems with floral tape for finished boutonniere.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?