DIY Video: How to Make a DIY Floral Chandelier
How to Make a DIY Floral Chandelier
This lush and fabulous floral chandelier with all your guests swooning! Learn how to create this arrangement step-by-step with BloomsByTheBox.com!
How many flowers do I need to make this floral chandelier?
- 10 stems pink Mondial roses
- 4 broken apart stems white hydrangea
- 4 stems seeded eucalyptus
- 5 stems green ivy
- 5 stems green bell
What floral supplies do I need to make this floral chandelier?
- Fishing Wire or rope of your choice to hang the chandelier.
- A metal wreath ring to use as a base for this chandelier.
- Zip ties to secure greenery and flowers onto the chandelier.
- Floral wire to secure filler.
How do I make a DIY Floral Chandelier?
- Wrap green ivy around the metal wreath ring by weaving it over and under. Keep adding until full. We used 5 stems.
- Break apart 1 stem of white hydrangea. Using a zip tie, secure the hydrangea onto the ring. Snip off the excess tie. Repeat until full.
- Repeat the same steps as above with the roses, using a zip tie to secure the flowers to the chandelier. In total add about 4-5 roses for this step.
- Add 4 stems of seeded eucalyptus around the chandelier for added texture, securing with zip ties as well. You can hide the zip ties by using the greens and flowers to cover them up.
- Add a few dangling roses to the bottom of the ring for a faux "light bulb" look. You can add about 5 stems.
- Using floral wire attach 5 stems of the green bell for a final addition of texture to the design.
- You can hang this DIY floral chandelier above your sweetheart table, above the reception entrance, or anywhere to enhance the decor!
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!