DIY Video: How to make a Green Rose Boutonniere
How to make a Green Rose Boutonniere
Give your groom some color with this bright green and plum boutonniere featuring a Super Green Rose, Drumstick Allium, and a Nageia Nagi stem. This is an excellent choice for a modern urban wedding looking for an added touch of flair and color!
How many flowers do I need to make this Green Rose Boutonniere?
What floral supplies do I need to make this boutonniere?
How do I make a Green Rose Boutonniere?
- Pair super green rose and 1 stems of nagi tightly together.
- Add two stems of drumstick allium.
- Wrap stems with floral tape tightly.
- Snip any excess tape.
- Glue ribbon to tape and wrap stems to cover the floral tape.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?