DIY Video: How to Make a Lavender Succulent Bouquet
How to Make a Lavender Succulent Bouquet
This lush lavender succulent bouquet is an excellent choice for a minimalist wedding with muted tones! Succulents are a great way to add texture and dimension to your bouquet, and lavender smells lovely!
How many flowers do I need to make this Lavender Succulent Bouquet?
- 5-7 Stems of French Lavender
- 5-7 Stems of English Lavender
- 3-5 Succulents
- 6 Stems of white Scabiosa
- 8-10 Stems of Bonsai Eucalyptus
- 5-6 Stems of Bunny Tail Grass
What floral supplies do I need to make this Bouquet?
How do I make a Lavender Succulent Bouquet?
- Pair lavenders, Scabiosa bunny tail grass together.
- Repeat until full and wrap stems with floral wire.
- Remove base petals from a succulent and poke floral wire through and twist to secure.
- Tuck succulent into background and wrap with wire.
- Add in bonsai eucalyptus and gather bunch flowers together.
- Secure stems with ribbon.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?