DIY Video: How to Make a Rain Forest Bouquet
How to Make a Rain Forest Bouquet
Join us as we travel to the Rain Forest with this lush bouquet created with our Desert Oasis
pack! See how to create this bouquet step-by-step!
How many flowers do I need to make this bouquet?
- 3 stems baby blue eucalyptus
- 3 stems white Veronica
- 2 stems thistle dynamite
- 3 stems yellow tulips
- 4 stems circus roses
- 4 stems hot pink topaz roses
- 2 stems purple statice
- 2 stems purple pompon cushions
- 3 stems tepee
- 2 stems hot pink mini carnations
What floral supplies do I need to make this bouquet?
- Floral tape
- Floral wire
- Floral scissors
How do I make a Rain Forest Bouquet?
- Remove the bottom foliage of the tepee leaving about 8 inches of clean stems.
- Layer 3 stems of tepee and secure together with floral tape.
- Remove the bottom foliage of the baby blue eucalyptus, leaving about 8 inches of clean stems.
- Place 2 stems of baby blue eucalyptus on top of the tepee.
- Add 2 stems of the pompon cushion purple.
- Place 2 stems of the hot pink mini carnations next.
- Add one more stems of the baby blue eucalyptus to balance out the bouquet.
- Place 2 stems of roses on top of the previous layer.
- Add 2 stems of the purple statice for another element of texture.
- Place 1 stem of the thistle dynamite and frame it with additional roses.
- Add 2 stems of white Veronica and 3 stems of yellow tulips to the design.
- Use floral wire to secure the bouquet.
- Wrap the stems with floral tape, covering up the wire.
- Using the leftover tepee leaves, wrap them around the stems for a decorative look. Secure it with floral pins. You can even create a bow using the leaves as we have demonstrated.
- Enjoy this beautiful tropical presentation bouquet!
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!