DIY Video: How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea and Garden Rose Bouquet
How To Make a Ranunculus, Hydrangea and Garden Rose Bouquet
2013 flower trends are very much driven by light, whimsical flowers such as ranunculus, peonies, and garden roses. This DIY Wedding Flower video will help you replicate this popular floral design on a budget. Flowers in the video include, light pink o'hara garden rose, pink romantic antique garden rose, white ranunculus, pink ranunculus, peach rose versilla, seeded eucalyptus, italian ruscus, and green + peach hypericum. You can find vintage milk glass vases on Etsy.com.
- Prep, rehydrate, and clean flowers upon arrival.
- Soak floral foam in water with floral food.
- Cut down the foam to fit inside the milk glass vase.
- Line the outer edges of the vase with seeded eucalyptus and
- Start adding large focal garden roses.
- Insert ranunculus in between larger flowers, make an even rotation throughout the centerpiece.
- Fill in all other spaces with Hypericum berries, peach roses, and greens.
- Rotate the arrangements and make sure all the colors and shapes are event spread through-out the arrangement, make any additions necessary to achieve balance and cover any showing floral foam.
- Place the arrangements on wedding table to make a modern, garden centerpiece table-scape.