DIY Video: How to Make a Rustic Romance Bouquet
How to Make a Rustic Romance Bouquet
Create this romantic bouquet with an ivy heart wreath using burgundy carnations, pink peonies, and Ashley garden roses, variegated ivy and silver dollar eucalyptus!
How many flowers do I need to make this Rustic Romance Bouquet?
- 4-5 Stems of Ashley Garden Rose
- 6 Stems of Pink Peonies
- 8 Stems of Burgundy Carnations
- 4-5 Stems of Silver Dollar Eucalyptus
- 4-5 Stems of Varigated Ivy
- Optional- White Roses
What floral supplies do I need to make this Bouquet?
- Floral Wire
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Rustic Romance Bouquet?
- Start with a pink Peony, Ashley garden rose and add a few carnations. Optional- add a few white roses.
- Repeat process a few times building the bouquet.
- Tie it up with floral wire.
- Grab a stem of Variegated Ivy, tie both ends together. Make two of them.
- Tie both bottom ends together.
- Pair with flowers and add silver dollar eucalyptus.
- Keep adding flowers until desired fullness. Twist stems together with floral wire.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?