DIY Video: How to Make a Silver Eucalyptus Wreath
How to Make a Silver Eucalyptus Wreath
Lush eucalyptus and silver accents come together to create this summer wreath! Use it as a modern centerpiece for a nature-inspired wedding, or as decoration for your summer soiree.
How many flowers do I need to make this Silver Eucalyptus Wreath?
- 14-18 Stems of Seeded or Seeded Willow Eucalyptus
- 6 Stems of Dusty Miller
- 3 Succulents
- 3-4 Stems of <"https://www.bloomsbythebox.com/filler-flowers/brunia-silver_2338/">Brunia Silver
What floral supplies do I need to make this wreath?
- Floral Wire
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Silver Eucalyptus Wreath?
- Create a ring using the rustic wire.
- Tie in 2 stems of seeded eucalyptus using floral wire and attach to ring. Fill the ring fully with seeded eucalyptus.
- Add the succulents with wire on top of wreath.
- Dress wreath up by adding texture with the dusty miller and the brunia.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?