DIY Video: How to Make a Silver Succulent Centerpiece
How to Make a Silver Succulent Centerpiece
Want a modern look for your wedding with lots of greens? We created this succulent silver centerpiece using our new "Elegant Succulents & Silver DIY Flower Pack" from our Eddie Zaratsian Collection!
How many flowers do I need to make this Silver Succulent Centerpiece?
- Elegant Succulents & Silver DIY Wedding Flower Eddie Zaratsian Collection
- 2-3 Succulents
- 4 Stems of
- 3-4 Stems of Dusty Miller
- 8-10 Stems of mixed Eucalyptus
What floral supplies do I need to make this centerpiece?
- Floral Wire
- 1 block of Oasis Floral Foam, cut to fit your vase or container
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Siver Succulent Centerpiece?
- Cut foam to container size. Completely soak with water.
- Wire the succulent and stick wire into center of wet foam .
- Add dusty miller scattered on all sides of foam.
- Add seeded willow eucalyptus.
- Repeat pattern until arrangement is full.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?