DIY Video: How to Make a Sweet Pea Flower Crown
How to Make a Sweet Pea Flower Crown
Take your bridal party to the next level with these darling sweet pea flower crowns! It is the perfect accessory for a boho bridal shower or wedding!
How many flowers do I need to make Sweet Pea Flower Crown?
- 3-4 Stems of Pink Sweet Pea
- 2 Stems of Purple Sweet Pea
- 3 Stems of Orange Sweet Pea
- 3 Stems of Pink Scabiosa
- 2 Stems of Red Scabiosa
What floral supplies do I need to make this flower crown?
- Rustic Wire
- Floral Wire
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Sweet Pea Flower Crown?
- Cut two long pieces of floral wire to be able to wrap the flowers and also fit around a head like a crown.
- Wrap Scabiosa stems with the wire you just cut and twist together with the second wire, secure tight.
- Wrap the sweet pea stems and connect both of the wires. Finish by wrapping all the flower’s to the wire to form a crown. Fit to head.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?