DIY Video: How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
How To Make a Rustic Wildflower Bouquet
Purchase a bulk flower pack from Blooms By the Box to make 8-12 arrangements like these. Full rustic arrangements are perfect for budget or crafty brides!
- Prep a few different sized vases with raffia and water.
- Use a taller skinny vase to add tall flowers such as delphinium and stock, remember to keep it simple.
- Next fill a shorter vase with flowers to make a full arrangement with a rotation of flowers from your wildflower pack, this arrangement, as it is medium sized should be the fullest. This one will be the focal point of a cluster of wildflower arrangements.
- Get a third vase in the smallest size and loosely arrange flowers in the mason jar or bud vase to create the rustic look.
- Bunch the arrangements in different vases together to create rustic wildflower arrangements. Add moss, burlap, ribbon, or rustic patterned materials to the centerpiece to add to the rustic style.