DIY Video: How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
How To Make a Simple Daisy Centerpiece
Learn how to make a beautiful wildflower boutonniere with rustic bulk flowers!
- You need one stem of delphinium, pittosporum, lavender daisy, and delphinium.
- Use the greenery as the background and base of the boutonniere.
- Attach a stem of the bright blue delphinium to the greenery with floral tape.
- Add the stem of bupleurum and one pompom daisy flower.
- Use floral tape to cover all the stems, tear the floral tape at the very bottom.
- Use raffia, ribbon, or burlap string to add a rustic touch to the boutonniere stems.
- Make sure to tie all knots in the back of the boutonniere so your guests do not see them.