DIY Video: Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
Blooms Rustic Romantic Wildflower Pack
Using some of the flowers from our Blooms Intimate Backyard Party Wildflower Pack we made a simple rustic wedding centerpiece that will be perfect for your DIY Wedding flowers.
- Get two jars or vases, different heights and sizes contribute to the rustic or vintage look.
- Cut all the daisy stems to about the same length so they make a nice rounded shape in a mason jar. Add raffia to the jar for the rustic look.
- Cut tall flowers for the skinnier for the two vases.
- Make two arrangements with one flower type in each vase. Keeping things simple will save you on your big day. Use greens to fluff them up a little more.
- Place a couple different vases with different flowers in the center of a table for a completed look!