DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
Having a hard time deciding if you want to DIY your flowers because you feel like you don't know enough? Don't worry! This DIY Flower 101 series will ease your anxiety and help you learn the basics for arranging flowers. The truth is, you really can make the flowers you are dreaming up in your head. It's really not as hard as you think. With a little bit of guidance and knowledge you will be able to make flowers for your wedding, bar or bat mitzvah, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversary party, birthday party, family reunion and more.
How To Wire a Succulent
This DIY Wedding Flower video will help you make a trendy DIY Ranunculus wedding boutonniere. Flowers in the video include, white ranunculus, seeded eucalyptus, italian ruscus, myrtle and peach hypericum berries. You will need floratape/stem wrap and corsage pins.
- Prep, rehydrate, and clean flowers upon arrival.
- Pick out greenery, berries, and flowers and cut them nice and short. Use ends of greens for the best shape.
- Attach the greens together with floral tape/stem wrap.
- Attach the ranunculus or focal flower in front of the greenery using floral tape/stem wrap.
- Add filler/berries to the side or lower than the focal flower using floral tape/stem wrap.
- Complete the look with ribbon, burlap, tulle, or fabric that matches your wedding theme.