DIY Video: How To Wire a Succulent
How To Wire a Succulent
This DIY Wedding Flower video will help you make a trendy DIY Ranunculus wedding boutonniere. Flowers in the video include, white ranunculus, seeded eucalyptus, italian ruscus, myrtle and peach hypericum berries. You will need floratape/stem wrap and corsage pins.
- Prep, rehydrate, and clean flowers upon arrival.
- Pick out greenery, berries, and flowers and cut them nice and short. Use ends of greens for the best shape.
- Attach the greens together with floral tape/stem wrap.
- Attach the ranunculus or focal flower in front of the greenery using floral tape/stem wrap.
- Add filler/berries to the side or lower than the focal flower using floral tape/stem wrap.
- Complete the look with ribbon, burlap, tulle, or fabric that matches your wedding theme.