DIY Video: How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
How to Make a Tall Centerpiece
Here is the step-by-step break down you need to make a tall centerpiece that will make a statement. It is is a great way to add color and warmth to wedding tables. Use roses, hypericum, purple wax flowers, limonium, and leather leaf fern to get the job done!
- Purchase wholesale roses, fillers, and greens. Prep and hydrate all the flowers before arranging.
- Use a floral foam brick cut it down with a knife to fit the size of your vase or urn. This will hold your flowers in place and help you make a nice shape.
- Start by creating a shape. You can do this by placing a focal flower in the center and then creating a shape with your greens that you will fill in with all the others flowers.
- Constantly turn the arrangement as you go to make sure you are filling all holes and creating a symmetrical shape. If you continue to keep adding flowers the arrangement will become tighter, fuller, and more beautiful.
- Finish up by spraying Floralife leaf shine on the arrangement!