DIY Video: How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
How To Make A Succulent Centerpiece
In order to properly use a succulent in a bouquet or arrangement they need to be wired and supported. You can wire and support a succulent using strand floral wire, spool wire, and wood flower picks.
- Thread the wire from one side to the other (right through the center of the stub-like stem)
- With a heavier succulent put 2 wires through.
- Twist the wires to make a sturdy stem
- Position and glue your focal flower in the center of the design.
- If inserting the succulents into floral foam use floral tape to attach a the wire stem to a wood flower pick. This will make it secure enough to insert into foam.