DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
Having a hard time deciding if you want to DIY your flowers because you feel like you don't know enough? Don't worry! This DIY Flower 101 series will ease your anxiety and help you learn the basics for arranging flowers. The truth is, you really can make the flowers you are dreaming up in your head. It's really not as hard as you think. With a little bit of guidance and knowledge you will be able to make flowers for your wedding, bar or bat mitzvah, bridal shower, baby shower, anniversary party, birthday party, family reunion and more.
How to Make a Rose Bouquet
Need to make corsages for a wedding or formal event? This is an inexpensive and easy way to make all the corsages at a lower cost. Here is a step-by-step video to help you through the process and look like a pro!
- Order bulk flowers for arrangements and use remaining flowers to make corsages.
- Use floral tape to put together the rose and filler.
- Cut the stems to all the same length and then wrap in floral tape from top to bottom.
- Turn the tabs over to hold the flowers onto the wristlet. Cover the tabs and metals wristlet holder with floral foam.
- Use ribbon to create a cohesive look with the bouquets and arrangements at the ceremony.