DIY Video: How to Make a Rose Bouquet
How to Make a Rose Bouquet
Need to make corsages for a wedding or formal event? This is an inexpensive and easy way to make all the corsages at a lower cost. Here is a step-by-step video to help you through the process and look like a pro!
- Order bulk flowers for arrangements and use remaining flowers to make corsages.
- Use floral tape to put together the rose and filler.
- Cut the stems to all the same length and then wrap in floral tape from top to bottom.
- Turn the tabs over to hold the flowers onto the wristlet. Cover the tabs and metals wristlet holder with floral foam.
- Use ribbon to create a cohesive look with the bouquets and arrangements at the ceremony.