DIY Video: How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
How To Make a Billy Ball Boutonniere
Using fresh roses (rose cool water lavender and rose skyline yellow), green hypericum, purple wax flower, purple limonium, and leather leaf fern we have created a beautiful and inexpensive wedding bouquet fit for the bride! This step by step will help you make all the flowers for your wedding without paying a florist the big bucks!
- Purchase roses, hypericum, wax flower, limonium, and leather leaf fern.
- Build a core and center for your bouquet with focal flowers and secure it with floral tape.
- Build around the center with fillers, greenery, or other floral varieties you have chosen.
- Try to put amounts of 3 or 5 of each type of filler or greenery to get the best consistent look throughout the bouquet.
- Reinforce the shape and tightness of the bouquet with floral tape as you continue to build.
- When you get your desired shape cut all the stems to the same length with floral sheers.
- Use ribbon to conceal the floral tape that is holding the bouquet together. Give it a finished and professional look with hanging ribbon and Floralife leaf shine (florist trick).