DIY Video: How To Make A Boutonniere
How To Make A Boutonniere
A great way to make a boutonniere with some edge for a wedding. The billy ball is a trend right now in the flower industry, a great textural floral with attitude! This is a step-by-step teaching you exactly how to make this on your very own!
- Take two billy balls, a stem of limonium (or filler that matches your color scheme), and a stem of leather leaf fern (or greenery that matches other arrangements).
- Use floral tape to put together the billy balls, and then attach the leather leaf fern and limonium together also using the floral tape.
- Cut all the stems the same length and then wrap in floral tape around the whole surface of the stems.
- Use ribbon to create a cohesive look with the bouquets and arrangements at the ceremony.
- Push corsage pins into the stems and use them to attach it to the groom's and groom's mens' suit jackets.