DIY Video: How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
How to Make a Wedding Centerpiece
Step-by-Step how to make a fresh rose boutonniere with fresh fillers and greens for any of your wedding needs. A perfect way to save money on your wedding and still have all the perks of hiring a florist.
- Order bulk flowers for arrangements and use remaining flowers to make boutonnieres and corsages.
- Use floral tape to put together the rose and filler.
- Cut the stems to all the same length and then wrap in floral tape from top to bottom.
- Use ribbon to create a cohesive look with the bouquets and arrangements at the ceremony.
- Push corsage pins into the stems and use them to attach it to the groom's and groom's mens' suit jackets.