DIY Video: How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
How To Make a Wedding Bouquet
Here is a step-by-step video that will help you create your very own wedding centerpieces. Using roses, wax flower, billy balls, hypericum, and leather leaf fern we construct a low, round wedding centerpiece.
- Purchase wholesale roses, fillers, and greens. Prep and hydrate all the flowers before arranging.
- Use a floral foam brick and cut it down with a knife to fit the size of your vase or urn. This will hold your flowers in place and help you make a nice shape.
- Start by creating a shape. You can do this by placing a focal flower in the center and then creating a shape with your greens that you will fill in with all the others flowers.
- Constantly turn the arrangement as you go to make sure you are filling all holes and creating a symmetrical shape. If you continue to keep adding flowers the arrangement will become tighter, fuller, and more beautiful.
- Finish up by spraying Floralife leaf shine on the arrangement!