How to make a Tulip Curtain
Create this dreamy DIY Tulip Curtain to use above your gift table, head table or as a photo backdrop for your guests! This is a fun and easy way to create a unique statement piece for your wedding, shower, or another special event!
How many flowers do I need to make this floral curtain?
- 10 stems white tulips
- 10 stems Israeli ruscus
What floral supplies do I need to make this floral curtain?
- Fishing line
- A needle
How do I make a tulip curtain?
- Thread the fishing line through a needle. This will help to attach the fishing line to the flowers and greens.
- Using the needle and fishing line string it through the base of the tulip stems.
- Repeat this step with the Israeli ruscus.
- String each one differently for a varied look. You can pair a stem of greenery with one or two stems of flowers along with other variations.
- Attach the hanging tulips and greens to the ceiling for a beautiful curtained look.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!