DIY Video: How to Make a Berries & Greens Candle Jar Centerpiece
How to Make a Berries & Greens Candle Jar Centerpiece
You can create this easy candle jar centerpiece for any festive occasion or holiday, by using Carolina cedar, orange slices, cranberries, a candle, and a mason jar!
How many flowers do I need to make this Berries & Greens Candle Jar Centerpiece?
- 2 Stems of Carolina Cedar
- Handful of Cranberries
- 1 Slice of Orange
- 1 Candle
What floral supplies do I need to make this centerpiece?
- Large & Small Mason Jars
- Floral Wire
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Berries & Greens Candle Jar Centerpiece?
- Make a mini wreath with connecting 2 stem of the Carolina Cedar.
- Place Secure it on top of mason jar below the opening.
- Add oranges, cranberries, and water inside jar.
- Place candle on top of jar. You have a beautiful candle jar centerpiece!
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?