DIY Video: How to Make a Bouquet with Poppies
How to Make a Bouquet with Poppies
Quick and easy tutorial to learn how to make a bouquet with poppies. In this tutorial, we used huck as our greenery, white majolica spray roses, and poppies. The asymmetry of this bouquet makes it easy to play around with and it is a great size for a bridesmaid bouquet.
How many flowers do I need to make this Bridesmaid Bouquet?
What floral supplies do I need to make this Bouquet?
How do I make a Bridesmaid Bouquet?
- Bundle all the stems of the Huck together.
- Add 3 stems of spray roses around Huck.
- Insert Poppies scatter throughout the roses and Huck.
- Tape stems together approximately 3 inches down from the blooms.
- Optional- Wrap stems with ribbon.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?