DIY Video: How to Make a Carnation Curtain
How to Make a Carnation Curtain
A carnation curtain is an easy and affordable way to incorporate a big flower display and photo backdrop at your event! You can customize the colors, patterns, and spacing however you like!
How many flowers do I need to make this Spring Basket?
- 50 Pink Carnations
- 50 Hot Pink Carnations
- 59 Fuchsia Carnations
- 50 Moonvista Carnations
What floral supplies do I need to make this Carnation Curtain?
How do I make a Carnation Curtain?
- Thread fishing line through a needle.
- Cut the bloom off of the Carnation flower stem.
- Poke the needle through the base of the bud. Pull the fishing line through the carnation flower.
- Tie a knot to keep the flower from sliding on the fishing wire.
- Repeat steps with desired colors of the carnation flowers.
- Hang from a curtain rod or beam.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?