DIY Video: How to Make a Holiday Centerpiece
How to Make a Holiday Centerpiece
A floral centerpiece is the perfect addition to your holiday decorations and a great focal point for any holiday event or special occasion! Learn how to make a beautiful holiday centerpiece using roses, football mums, hypericum berries and seeded eucalyptus!
How many flowers do I need to make this Holiday Centerpiece?
- 4-5 Stems of Red Hypericum
- 5 Stems of White Football Mums
- 18 Stems of Red Sweetheart Roses
- 5 Stems of White Roses
- 4-5 Stems of Seeded Eucalyptus
What floral supplies do I need to make this centerpiece?
- Square Container
- 1 Block of Oasis Floral Foam, cut to fit your vase or container
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a DIY Holiday Centerpiece?
- Cut foam to fit inside container. Soak foam until fully saturated.
- Clean all extra foliage off stems and cut them to size.
- Place stems of white roses into foam, add sweet heart red roses.
- Scattered the red hypericum eventually throughout the arrangement. Add football mums.
- Place seeded eucalyptus around the outside of the arrangement to frame the flowers.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?