DIY Video: How to Make a Manzanita Branch Centerpiece
How to Make a Manzanita Branch Centerpiece
Create an elaborate and whimsical centerpiece using a manzanita branch, hydrangeas, dianthus and spray roses.
How many flowers do I need to make this Manzanita Branch Centerpiece?
- 3 Stems of Chablis Spray Roses
- 5 Stems of Dianthus Green Trick
- 4 Stems of White Hydrangeas
- 4 Stems of Wax Flower
- 1 Manzanita branch
What floral supplies do I need to make this centerpiece?
- 1 Block of Oasis Floral Foam, cut to fit your hatbox.
- Floral Shearsfor trimming your flowers and greens.
How do I make a Manzanita Branch Centerpiece?
- Soak foam and cut to container size. If the container does not have a plastic insert, line with a plastic bag.
- Cut stems of the flowers and greens and remove any extra foliage.
- Add 4 stems of white hydrangeas to each corner of the container.
- Add Dianthus green trick in open spaces.
- Add Chablis Spray roses scattered.
- Add white wax flower. Finish by adding the manzanita branch.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!
- When should I buy flowers and greens for my centerpiece?
- How do I prepare bulk flowers and greens from BloomsByTheBox before I make my arrangements?
- How can I safely transport my centerpieces to my wedding or event?