DIY Video: How to Make a Pantone Living Coral Wedding Bouquet
How to Make a Pantone Living Coral Wedding Bouquet
Learn how to create this simple yet elegant bouquet! This bouquet uses our Pantone Living Coral DIY Wedding Pack
How many flowers do I need to make this bouquet?
- 6 coral“Rose Amsterdam” roses, 40 cm
- 6 coral “Coral Reef” roses, 40cm
- 4 stems orange snapdragon flowers
- 5 stems peach carnation flowers
- 3 stems green and white Variegated Pittosporum greenery
- 3 stems green Hypericum Berries
- 2 stems Green Trachellium filler flowers
What floral supplies do I need to make this bouquet?
- Zip Tie to hold bouquet in place.
- Floral tape to secure the bouquet and cover the zip tie.
- A bunch cutter to cut the stems.
- Ribbon to adorn the stems.
- Pins to secure ribbon.
How do I make a Living Coral Floral Bouquet?
- Begin by bunching a few stems of Amsterdam roses with 1-2 stems of the coral reef roses.
- Add in the carnations, snapdragons, and hypericum.
- Continue by adding in the white trachellium and variegated pittosporum to complete the look.
- Use a zip tie to secure the bouquet and wrap floral tape to cover the tie.
- Cut the stems to the desired length using the bunch cutters.
- Wrap the bouquet stems with the ribbon of your choice.
- secure the ribbon with floral pins
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!