DIY Flower Arrangement How-To Videos Presented by BloomsByTheBox.com
You don't have to be a floral designer to create stunning wedding flowers and arrangements with BloomsByTheBox's wholesale roses, lilies, carnations, hydrangeas, daisies, greens and more! Our Do-It-Yourself videos and step-by-step instructions let you turn Blooms' bulk flowers and floral supplies into breathtaking arrangements at a fraction of the cost of a professional florist! For more inspiration, see our Customer Gallery, where Blooms customers show how they used wholesale flowers and floral supplies to create bridal bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and arrangements and SAVE!
How to Make a Rustic Wildflower Boutonniere
Learn how to make a beautiful wildflower boutonniere with rustic bulk flowers!
- You need one stem of delphinium, pittosporum, lavender daisy, and delphinium.
- Use the greenery as the background and base of the boutonniere.
- Attach a stem of the bright blue delphinium to the greenery with floral tape.
- Add the stem of bupleurum and one pompom daisy flower.
- Use floral tape to cover all the stems, tear the floral tape at the very bottom.
- Use raffia, ribbon, or burlap string to add a rustic touch to the boutonniere stems.
- Make sure to tie all knots in the back of the boutonniere so your guests do not see them.