How to Make a Flower Centerpiece- Bubble Vase
In this video, we show you how to make an easy DIY bubble vase centerpiece. This centerpiece uses only 1 stem of hydrangea and a few other blooms so it’s a real money saver too! This little arrangement is perfect as a centerpiece for a small table or as an accent piece to any tablescape. All of these flowers are available year-round and can be customized to match your color palette and size. We’ve also broken down exactly what you need to recreate this arrangement below including the flowers and supplies! Save money by DIYing your wedding or event flowers! Shop Blooms By The Box for your fresh, beautiful wholesale blooms!
How many flowers do I need to make this centerpiece?
- 1 large White Hydrangea
- 3 White Akito Roses
- 3 Pink carnation flowers
- 4 Peach Spray Roses
What floral supplies do I need to make this centerpiece?
- A flower vase or container of your choice
- Floral shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Bubble Vase Centerpiece?
- Trim stems to desired vase length
- Start with the hydrangea as the base
- Add the roses, carnations and spray roses in between the hydrangea’s blooms
- Spin the vase to be sure they are evenly distributed
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!