DIY Video: Sunflower Series: How to Make a Sunflower Bouquet
Sunflower Series: How to Make a Sunflower Bouquet
With just 5 stems of sunflowers, some purple tulips, and a filler, you can make a gorgeous sunflower wedding bouquet! Watch step by step and see for yourself how easy it really is.
How many flowers do I need to make this Sunflower Bouquet?
What floral supplies do I need to make this bouquet?
How do I make a Sunflower Bouquet?
- Cut stems and clean of extra foliage.
- Bunch sunflowers together.
- Insert tulips in center, scatter in between sunflowers.
- Add limonium to outer of bouquet and move in between the sunflowers and tulips.
- Wrap stems with floral tape starting at the top of the stems, tape tightly.
- Final step, wrap burlap over floral tape and pin to secure.
- Cut stems to desired length.