DIY Video: Sunflower Series: How to Make a Sunflower Centerpiece
Sunflower Series: How to Make a Sunflower Centerpiece
Another simple centerpiece tutorial using sunflowers, tulips, and filler. This arrangement is made with Oasis floral foam in our 5inch Woodland Planted Box.
How many flowers do I need to make this Sunflower Centerpiece?
What floral supplies do I need to make this Centerpiece?
- Floral Tape
- Square Container
- 1 block of Oasis Floral Foam, cut to fit your vase or container
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a Sunflower Centerpiece?
- Cut foam to fit inside square container. Soak foam.
- Start with placing sunflowers in foam. Start with the center first and place a sunflower in each corner.
- Place tulips in between sunflowers.
- Add limonium to complete your centerpiece.