DIY Video: How to Make a Hatbox filled with Roses
How to Make a Hatbox filled with Roses
Create your own roses in a hatbox in just a few easy steps!
How many flowers do I need to make this hatbox filled with roses?
- 25 Stems of White Proud Roses
What floral supplies do I need to make this hatbox filled with roses?
- 1 Block of Oasis Floral Foam, cut to fit your hatbox
- Floral Shears for trimming your flowers and greens
How do I make a hatbox filled with roses?
- Soak floral foam.
- Line the box with plastic wrap.
- Cut foam to fit into box, place wet foam inside plastic in box.
- Prep the roses, cut the stems, remove any thorns and leaves.
- Stick stem in wet floral foam lining the outside of the box working inwards.