DIY Video: How to Make a Succulent Boutonniere
How to Make a Succulent Boutonniere
Keep your groom looking chic and smelling great with this succulent and lavender boutonniere!
How many flowers do I need to make this Modern Bouquet
How do I make a Lavender Succulent Bouquet?
- Attach your wire to a small succulent.
- Wrap floral tape around the wire, from top to bottom, to create a secure stem.
- Trim the stem at about one inch.
- Cut a piece of the Air Plant, and use the floral tape to tape it to the stem.
- Twist the Air Plant, creating a loop and use tape to secure it in place.
- Do the same thing with a small piece of Air Plant just to the side of the large piece for added depth and character.
- To top it off, twist the excess wire into a small curl at the bottom to give your boutonniere a little flair!