DIY Video: How to Make a Fun & in Love Bouquet
How to Make a Fun & in Love Bouquet
To celebrate Pride Month and the advancements made in marriage equality, we have created the Fun & in Love Bouquet! We used red Parrot Tulips, orange Spray Roses, cream Gerbera Daisies, green Helleborus, Coffee Foliage, Succulents, and purple Carnations! You can find all of the wholesale flowers needed to recreate this bouquet on our site!
How many flowers do I need to make this Fun & in Live Bouquet?
- 4 Stems of red Tulips
- 2 Stems of orange Spray Roses
- 3 Stems of Cream Gerbera Daisies
- 3-4 Stems of green Helleborus
- 2 Stems of Coffee Foliage
- 2 Succulents
- 2-3 Stems of Moonaqua Carnations
- 2-3 Stems of Moonshade Carnations
What floral supplies do I need to make this bouquet?
How do I make a Fun & in Love Bouquet?
- Start with wrapping a few carnations together tightly with floral tape.
- Wire the succulents to be able to secure in your bouquet. Tightly hold next to the carnations.
- Add other flowers around the carnations and the succulent rotating the stems.
- Wrap stems with floral tape tightly. Finish by wrapping stems with favorite ribbon and hold it with bouquet pins or tie.