DIY Video: How to Make a Modern Garden Bouquet
How to Make a Modern Garden Bouquet
We partnered with The Budget Savvy Bride to create this beautiful, but budget-friendly, Modern Garden Bouquet! This gorgeous bouquet can be recreated using Peach Ghobi Roses, White Carnations, Chablis Spray Roses and Seeded Eucalyptus!
How many flowers do I need to make this Modern Bouquet?
- 7 Stems of Ghobi Roses
- 9 Stems of white Carnations
- 3-4 Stems of Chablis Spray Roses
- 2 Stems of Seeded Eucalyptus
What floral supplies do I need to make this Bouquet?
How do I make a Modern Bouquet?
- Cross 2 stems of eucalyptus flat at a 45% angle.
- Fill in the spaces between with the Ghobi roses and the carnations. Alternate the flowers.
- Cross 2 stems of the spray rose Chablis.
- Repeat the pattern with the flowers layering the blooms. Add 2 more stems of eucalyptus.
- Wrap the stems with a zip tie. Cut a piece of floral wire, wrap stems with wire to secure the bouquet. Tie bow around stems covering the wire and zip tie.
- Trim flower stems to desired length.