How to Make a lavender Rose Box
You can create this luxe lavender rose box as an easy DIY gift for Valentines Day, Mothers Day, a birthday, or an engagement party! This is a quick and easy DIY project that people will absolutely love!
How many flowers do I need to make this arrangement?
- 24 stems lavender ocean song roses
What floral supplies do I need to make this arrangement?
- 1 Box
- Plastic to line the box.
- Floral foam
- Floral scissors to cut rose stems.
How do I make a DIY Rose Box?
- Line the box of your choice with plastic. The plastic will help to keep the box dry when the wet floral foam is placed in.
- Place the soaked wet floral foam into the box.
- Cut off any excess plastic if neccessary.
- Cut the stems of each rose to about 2 inches in length. Remove any foliage.
- Begin to poke each rose stem into the foam. Make sure to place them evenly in a grid pattern for a nice even look. Repeat this until the box is completely full.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!