How to Make a Eucalyptus and Garden Rose Garland
Create this fresh floral and greens garland with silver dollar eucalyptus, standard roses, and garden roses to use for any wedding or special event! Enhance this look by draping over an elegant tablescape. Save on your wedding budget with BloomsByTheBox! This video shows you how to create this lovely garland each step of the way!
How many flowers do I need to make this garland?
- 4-5 stems silver dollar eucalyptus
- 10 stems garden roses
- 10 stems spray garden roses
What floral supplies do I need to make this garland?
- Wet floral foam garland
- Floral scissors to cut stems
How do I make a Eucalyptus and Garden Rose Garland?
- Wet the floral foam garland by placing in a bucket of water. Once the foam sinks to the bottom of the bucket it will be fully soaked.
- Begin by sticking small pieces of silver dollar eucalyptus into the foam. This will build shape and structure for the garland.
- Place the garden roses and spray garden roses into the foam garland and fill as desired.
- Finally, if there are any open spaces be sure to fill those in with pieces of eucalyptus.
- Drape this garland in the middle of a table or along a table setting to enhance your wedding decor.
Here are some other helpful hints for making your own DIY wedding flowers!