DIY Video: How to Make a Sweet Garden Rose Bouquet
How to Make a Sweet Garden Rose BouquetLearn how to create this bouquet step-by-step using our Pantone Living Coral Pack DIY Wedding Pack!
This video shows you how to create this lovely bouquet including how many stems you would need, the supplies needed, and a step-by-step guide. You can make this exact bouquet or substitute in other focal flowers and greens. You can even change up the colors to suit your personal taste! You too can have the wedding flowers of your dreams! Use your creativity to make this bouquet a reality with wholesale flowers and supplies from BloomsByTheBox!
How many flowers do I need to make this bouquet?
- 5 stems rose proud, 40 cm
- 3 stems O'Hara white garden roses
- 4 stems peach spray garden roses
- 5 stems brunia silver
- 3 stems dusty miller
What floral supplies do I need to make this bouquet?
- Floral scissors to cut stems and greens.
- Floral tape to wrap the bouquet.
- Ribbon to cover the floral tape .
- Pins to secure the ribbon.
How do I make a Sweet Garden Rose Bouquet?
- Start by bunching a few stems of rose proud together.
- Add in some brunia silver and then frame with a few White O'Hara garden roses.
- Add in some peach spray garden roses as a frame.
- Insert some more brunia silver into any holes or spots need additional texture.
- Finally, add three stems of dusty miller to tie the design together.
- Wrap the stems tightly with floral tape.
- Secure the ribbon with floral pins.
- You may need to cut the stems of the bouquet if too long.